Always thriving for innovation, Awe Designz has made significant lead in cutting edge technology - Web 2.0.
Web 2.0 is second-generation of internet-based services such as Rich Internet Applications, social networking sites, wiki, online collaboration, audio-video streaming, and communication tools. Web 2.0 has led to the concept of new generation for web oriented communities like social-networking sites, Wikis and Blogs.
Awe Designz follows Web 2.0 standards for development of website and web application based on Microsoft’s .NET, J2EE, LAMP and Rich Internet Applications like AJAX, Adobe Flash, Flex, Java and Silverlight.
- Cascading style sheet to allow users to control website content presentation and separation
- XHTML & HTML markups validated semantically.
- Syndication, aggregation & notification of data in RSS or Atom feeds.
- Web log publishing tools, wikis or forums, instant messengers.
- Websites with Collaborative tagging, social classification, social indexing and social tagging can be developed.
- Completely dynamic and interactive website development using Open source technologies and rich internet applications
Design and Multimedia Services
- Usability consultancy
- Website design (Visualization, Conceptualization, Theme design, Template design)
- HTML, XHTML, DHTML, CSS and DIV based programming
- Flash animation and programming
- Flex based application design and development
- Corporate identity and print design services (Logo design, Brochure design, promotional material, Business stationary design)
- Dedicated designers (Providing dedicated designers for particular project on hour bases)
Rich Internet Applications
BLOG is primary source of user-generated content and must-to-have features in your new web application. Your users can share their ideas in form of blog therefore it increases your web site traffic tremendously.
- Confluence – most popular Java based Wiki.
- TikiWiki – Simple and powerful PHP based Wiki.
- MediaWiki - a custom-designed for the high-volume Wiki.
- RSS family of web feed formats. The initials "RSS" are variously used to refer to the following standards:
- Really Simple Syndication (RSS 2.0)
- Rich Site Summary (RSS 0.91, RSS 1.0)
- RDF Site Summary (RSS 0.9 and 1.0)
- RSS formats are specified in XML (a generic specification for data formats). RSS delivers its information as an XML file called an "RSS feed", "webfeed", "RSS stream", or "RSS channel".
With quality, discipline, professionalism, creativity and hard work, we have outgrown others in web designing and application development services. We offer the advanced services for our clients like Web Site design, Web Site development, Search Engine Optimization, E-Commerce, Graphic Design, Website hosting and a lot more. Let’s give you an idea how Awe Designz works.